LogoLogo
December 2, 2020
Club Re-Opening

As you will all know Daventry is in Tier 2, so the Directors have considered the recommendations by the government and the guidelines issued by the EIBA about re-opening the club.
Because of the restrictions imposed on us, it was decided to keep the club closed.

The government will be reviewing the areas within each Tier on 16th December, which could see areas move up or down a level. Should we move down to Tier 1, the club will open on Thursday, 17th December, Friday, 18th, Saturday 19th, Monday, 21st, Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd . The club will close after the 12.15 session until 4th January 2021.

 

jh
 
     

Copyright © 2010-2021 DIBC

This page took 0.192 seconds to load